Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ellie's bob












today after school just at the last minute ellie got her hair cut. she got aton cut off. me and tate waited in the waiting room. when he calmed down we went in to see how it was going. i was holding him and he whispered to me " hehe? who it that?" i thought he was being silly so i told him it was linda. just as a joke. later my mom said " tate do you think ellie looks pretty?" he looke daround confused and said " well, i think lindas hair is pretty!" me mom and ellie cracked up!

3 comments:

Katie said...

yah, i guess ellie is now "linda", he's wierd, and ellie is soooo CUTE!

kkb said...

i can't wait to see you, tate and linda in only 7days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lexie said...

haha!linda. i cant wait to see you either. if my hair fell like that when it was short i would have fo problem with it. but mine just frizzes up!